Property of the Parish Council
Shoreham Parish Council owns the following land:
- Allotment Gardens, High Street, Shoreham (approx 4 acres)
- Recreation Ground Shoreham
- football pitch, tennis court, a hard surface area for ball games and a play equipment area
- Millennium Wood (0.25 acre next to recreation ground) which is planted with young trees
- Land west of Recreation Ground (1.75 acres)
- The Landway access
- Village Green, Darenth Way, Shoreham
- Cricket Club
Some salt bins are owned and stocked by the Parish Council.
Others are owned and stocked by Kent County Council Highways Department.